Global health R&D: What's at stake during the 69th WHA?
This webinar, co-hosted on May 23, 2016 by GHTC and the Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP), explores key issues in global health R&D and offer insight on what is at stake during the 69th World Health Assembly (WHA), including ensuring sustainable R&D to support the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda, tackling antimicrobial resistance, responding to emerging infectious diseases, and how the current World Health Organization and United Nations Secretary-General processes are likely to impact R&D and innovation models.
- David Kaslow, Vice President of Product Development, Leader of the Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access, PATH
- Marie-Paule Kieny, Assistant Director-General, Health Systems and Innovation, WHO
- Suerie Moon, Research Director, Forum on Global Governance for Health, Harvard Global Health Institute
- Ambassador Guilherme Patriota, Permanent Mission of Brazil the United Nations in Geneva
- Bernard Pécoul, Executive Director, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative